Popular Christchurch City Libraries’ webpages and blog posts in April 2013:
Monday 29 April 2013 was our busiest day of the month. This was due to our quarterly newsletter going out – the topics generating the heat were Freegal, Linwood, The Source, and NZ Music Month – all referred to in the newsletter.
April’s popular blog posts
- ANZAC Day for children – a 2010 blog post by Zac scoops the pool in 2013
- Come and test out the new Gloucester Street Reading Room
- New Regent Street
Photos on Flickr
Crikey! We got more than 17,000 page views on 6 April. Again this is an example of where sharing pushes your statistics up – The Colombo Street re-opening photos were well-shared on Facebook etc.
Top on Twitter
- Robyn’s anticipated Auckland Writers and Readers Festival highlights
- Linwood opening
- Re-opening of Colombo Street [photo album]
- Low cloud and deconstruction by Mike Hewson [photo album]
- Carolyn speaking at the opening of Linwood Library and Service Centre at Eastgate