Needing some inspiration to get back on the professional track?
- A Leadership Primer for New Librarians by Suzanne Byke
- Community Archives : the shaping of memory, edited by Jeannette Bastian and Ben Alexander
- Graphic Novels Beyond the Basics: Insights and Issues for Libraries
- Classification made simple (3rd edition, revised and updated)
- Fundamentals of Collection Development and Management by Peggy Johnson (2nd edition)
- Connecting young adults and libraries : a how-to-do-it manual (4th edition)
- Prison Library Primer : A program for the 21st century
With more and more technological developments happening left, right and centre, there’s plenty of professional material to keep you busy.
- RFID for Libraries : a practical guide by Dr Paul Pandian
- Building Digital Libraries : A how-to-do-it manual for librarians by Terry Reese
- Library web ecology by Jacquelyn Erdman
- Print is dead : books in our digital age by Jeff Gomez
- Building Library 3.0 : issues in creating a culture of participation by Woody Evans
- Library Mashups : Exploring New Ways to Deliver Library Data by Nicole Engard