Maybe it’s because spring is coming (oops, it’s here!), maybe it’s because I have not had enough sleep recently, but I think I am in love with Tim Spalding, Tim Spalding, Tim Spalding. Well, LibraryThing anyway!
“LibraryThing catalogs yours books online, easily, quickly and for free” – but wait, there’s more – you can also use it to … [Warning: the following list is a very narrow summary of features that is not truly representative of all of the functionality available within LibraryThing. Existing users of LibraryThing may find this offensive]:
- See who else has the book, and what they think about it.
- View and add facts about the book such as character names, awards, or places.
- View and add reviews, ratings, tags.
- View and add cover images and a gallery of authors.
- Look at statistics to see books that you share with other LibraryThing members.
- Use comments to send a note to other members.
- Connect to other people on LibraryThing by joining or creating a group.
If you have already used LibraryThing, then what do you think?