Science Reference Center now features a more engaging interface designed specifically for students. It now provides easier access to a multitude of full-text science oriented content including:
- Full text for nearly 200 full-text science periodicals including New Scientist and Scientific American
- 626 full-text science reference books
- More than 3,790 full-length biographies of scientists
- Over 10,000 scientific images and 500 science videos.
- Create RSS feeds from searches
- Print, email and save your results to a folder for the length of your session, or set up your own account to store your items.
Topics covered range from the usual suspects – biology, chemistry, physics and technology to other scientific endeavours like earth & space science, environmental science and science & society. This resource is listed individually through the Premium Websites page and continues to be searchable through EBSCO Megasearch. Have a play and see what you think!
Serials and Preservation