I always feel a bit sorry for the 300s -329s. The 360s have all the fun with various tantalising stories of mayhem and murder, the 390s have the pretty frocks and fashion and even the 330s can grab people’s interest with promises of instant wealth, however In this tiny enclave of the collection there are some useful and interesting titles that sadly often get overlooked.
Admittedly the politics can be a bit dry and is a necessary evil at times, but remember that other tasty morsels lie concealed! This is the area where you will find books on relationships, sex, child development, feminism, society – in other words everything that makes us tick. These are just a few recently ordered titles that highlight the varied nature of this small but perfectly formed collection.
- Other women: The history of the mistress
- The Ministry of Thin: How the Pursuit of Perfection Got Out of Control
- The War Against Boys: How Misguided Policies Are Harming Our Young Men
- I Don’t Know Why She Bothers: Guilt Free Motherhood for Thoroughly Modern Women>/a>
- Love, InshAllah: The Secret Love Lives of American Muslim Women
- Getting Back Out There: Secrets to Successful Dating and Finding True Love After the Big Breakup
- Intimacy and Friendship on Facebook
- On Western Terrorism: From Hiroshima to Drone Warfare