Kia ora. We explore what Christchurch City Libraries’ webpages and blog posts and social media postings were popular each month – so we can learn more about what our customers are interested in.
Our busiest day was Friday 20 December – 18,755 views. Zinio rocketed into number one spot with 13,987 page views.
December’s popular blog posts
- The best national anthem in the world Roberta
- Love and prime numbers Roberta
- Christmas at The Homesick Hotel Roberta
- Ice-cream for Christmas Bronwen
- Best book covers of 2013 – My pick of New Zealand’s finest
Photos on Flickr
There were 134,698 views in November. We are at 2,085,224 page views.
Top on Twitter
- http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Cathedral-bells-damaged-New-Zealand-earthquake/story-20326525-detail/story.html A story in the Leicester Mercury about #chch cathedral bells. Via LemuelLyes ^DR
- http://publicaddress.net/hardnews/public-address-word-of-the-year-2013-now/ METADATA is New Zealand’s word of the year as voted for by @publicaddress readers. We’re down with that. ^DR
- http://christchurchcitylibraries.com/GoTo/Zinio Online magazines – Zinio for Libraries http://ow.ly/rWdZG Marie Claire, The Economist, & more. Our newest cool thing for #chch. ^DR
We have 2760 followers, up 81 from last month.
The top 3 this month:
We have 3526 likes.