Kia ora. We explore what Christchurch City Libraries’ webpages and blog posts and social media postings were popular each month – so we can learn more about what our customers are interested in.
The kids ANZAC Day page was in the top 5 this month.
April’s popular blog posts
There were 84,061 views in April. We are at 2,759,573 page views.
Top on Twitter
We have 2954 followers. The most popular tweets:
- http://christchurchartscentre.tumblr.com/ What goes beneath. The endlessly fascinating and heartening repair work on the Christchurch Arts Centre. ^MO
- http://christchurchcitylibraries.com/Society/Culture/Holidays/Easter/ Find out about Easter. Our libraries are open Saturday & Sunday (Linwood closed Sunday) ^DR
- http://www.theguardian.com/books/booksblog/2014/apr/22/literally-figurative-program-misuse-plugin-browser We’re literally jumping for joy over this new development ^MO
We have 3797 likes.
Most popular posts:
- David Killick has written a thoughtful piece about the new Central Library in today’s Press http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/opinion/perspective/9968422/What-do-you-want-from-new-central-library It’s making me think ^Mo
- More information as heavy rain batters Christchurch again. Take care everyone. http://www.rebuildchristchurch.co.nz/blog/2014/4/transport-for-christchurch-flooding-road-closures-10-15pm ^Donna
- What’s the latest book that’s made you feel this way? ^Vanessa https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=674553002579786&set=a.240828595952231.52591.240064542695303&type=1&theater