Koko and computers, Samoan Language Week. Searching for a video clip via Samoa Times newspaper. Flickr 2015-05-28-P1030231
There were 326,152 page views in May. The most popular pages on christchurchcitylibraries.com:
- Books browse page (5th last month)
- Kids browse page (4th last month)
- Canterbury earthquake 2011 for kids (new)
- Learning centres (new)
- My account (6th last month)
- PressDisplay resource page (new)
- PressDisplay about (7th last month)
- OverDrive resource page (new)
- Anzac Day and Gallipoli (1st last month)
- Library hours (9th last month)
May’s popular blog posts
On the Christchurch City Libraries blog – 79 posts published:
- Keep calm and read Haruki Murakami Donna
- NCEA Booklists Rachel
- Anna Smaill – from a writing musician to a musical writer Masha
Photos on Flickr
There were 99,690 views in May. Flickr is at 4,475,053 page views.
Top on Twitter
We have 3621 followers. Follow us on Twitter.
. @vintagebooks When @chuckpalahniuk dated Engelbert Humperdink their celebrity couple name was Chumperdink. #makesomethingup
. @naomiarnold as namechecked in #stoptweeting session http://t.co/BOBjEEdPPy On @BoganetteNZ @whaeapower and @_writehanded_ #AWF15 ^DR
We were busy tweeting from Auckland Writers Festival – tweet impressions were up 71.6 % to 194,000. We tweeted 494 times in May, up 45.7% on usual. Our profile was visited 2,656 times – 63.1% more than usual.
We have 3935 likes. Like us on Facebook.
I was pretty excited when I saw this winning architecture in The Press – www.press.co.nz this morning. Awesome library in Christchurch, or is that book wallpaper? http://www.stuff.co.nz/…/Christchurchs-winning-architecture… ^Donna
As a bit of a geeky librarian, I got really excited when I saw this morning in Cathedral Square – Mark Catley’s Star Wars pasteups now have catalogue cards and – swoon – a Penguin style cover! ^Donna
Fancy some booky style in your home? Here’s 27 DYI ideas http://bit.ly/Bookish-DIY. ^Vanessa
If you are interested in how we derive our rankings, we measure page views on our website, reach for Facebook posts, and impressions for tweets.