Kia ora. The latest information on what webpages and blog posts were popular in May.
There were 294,186 page views in May. The most popular pages on christchurchcitylibraries.com:
- Learning Centres (8th last month)
- About PressReader (formerly PressDisplay) (2nd last month)
- eResources (3rd last month)
- Canterbury earthquakes (for kids) (NEW)
- Books browse page (5th last month)
- Hornby Library (4th last month)
- My account (NEW)
- New Zealand disasters (NEW)
- Kids browse page (6th last month)
- About OverDrive (7th last month)
Also highly placed this month – Samoan Language Week – Vaiaso o le Gagana Samoa, Matariki for kids, Lynda, Zinio, and the FAQ Is there a Justice of the Peace (JP) at the library?
May’s popular blog posts
Popular blog posts published in May on the website:
- Matariki 2017 Moata
- Samoan Language Week – Vaiaso o le Gagana Samoa 2017 Donna
- All about Ada Wells Sarah
- A.N. Wilson at WORD Christchurch Autumn Season Helen
- Tami Neilson curls up with a good book Kim
Photos on Flickr
There were 91,316 page views in May on Flickr. It now has a total of 6,429,822 views.
Top on Twitter
We have 4612 followers. Follow us on Twitter.
Photos from last night’s great @Beathhigh Ian Rankin @WORDChCh event. ^DR
The @WORDChCh Autumn Season starts tomorrow with Ian Rankin @Beathhigh Read our Festy coverage here: ^DR
Going to @JamesGleick tonight at @WORDChCh? Fee has timey-wimey thoughts, & some tv, movie, & book picks. ^DR
We have 7030 likes. Like us on Facebook.
We have permanent part-time and full-time library assistant jobs available at Fendalton, Halswell, Linwood, and New Brighton Libraries – have a look.
Applications close 21 May. ^Donna
Take a peek at the progress on our 3 upcoming libraries:
The new Central Library
Bishopdale Library and Community Centre
Matuku Takotako: Sumner Centre
Kia ora. We have permanent part-time and fixed term part-time jobs for library shelvers at Linwood, Spreydon, Fendalton, and Papanui Libraries. Find out more.
Applications close Tuesday 30 May. ^Donna
If you are interested in how we derive our rankings, we measure page views on our website, organic reach for Facebook posts, and impressions for tweets.