Kia ora. The latest information on what webpages and blog posts were popular in February.
15 February was a busy day online as we shared information about the Port Hills Fire – 38,759 impressions on Twitter and 40 tweets.
There were 283,051 page views in February. The most popular pages on christchurchcitylibraries.com:
- Kids Treaty Zone (NEW)
- The Treaty of Waitangi / Te Tiriti o Waitangi (NEW)
- Learning Centres (NEW)
- About PressReader (formerly PressDisplay) (1st last month)
- Books browse page (4th last month)
- Hornby Library (3rd last month)
- My account (2nd last month)
- Waitangi Day (NEW)
- Kids browse page (6th last month)
- 22 February 2011 Canterbury earthquake for kids (NEW)
February’s popular blog posts
Popular blog posts published in February on the website:
- Waitangi Day in Christchurch and Canterbury – Monday 6 February 2017 Donna
- Wednesday 22 February 2017 – Earthquake Commemorations Donna
- Have your say about library events and programmes Donna
- Christchurch – Our underground story Moata
- Holi – The Festival of Colours – Saturday 4 March 2017 Simon D
Photos on Flickr
There were 97,454 page views in February on Flickr. It now has a total of 6,189,368 views.
Top on Twitter
We have 4503 followers. Follow us on Twitter.
#chch Civil Defence Emergency Operations Centre reactivated as Port Hills fire shifts closer to properties. ^DR
The view from Te Hāpua: Halswell Centre is, er, hmmm.
All our libraries remain open and have power, FYI. ^MT
State of Emergency declared in Christchurch and Selwyn. #porthillsfire ^DR
We have 6423 likes. Like us on Facebook.
Wow! Our buddies at Waimakariri Libraries have created a buzz on Facebook – with cat hair craft. Onya! ^Donna
Get rid of your abandoned craft and sewing projects and discover new inspiration (at no cost) at The Great Stash Swap this Sunday ^Moata
I got to have a sneaky peek at this new book before it came out. A really interesting and different look at what all those roadworks and holes in the ground around the city are about. Fascinating for kids of all ages and all for the great cause that is Ronald McDonald House South Island ^Moata https://my.christchurchcitylibraries.com/blogs/post/christchurch-our-underground-story/
If you are interested in how we derive our rankings, we measure page views on our website, organic reach for Facebook posts, and impressions for tweets.