Kia ora. Here’s our summary of the webpages, blog and social media posts that were popular in November.
There were 248,808 page views in November. The most popular pages on christchurchcitylibraries.com:
- About PressReader (formerly PressDisplay) (1st last month)
- 22 Feb 2011 earthquake – info for kids (5th last month)
- Learning Centres (9th last month)
- My account (4th last month)
- Hornby Library (3rd last month)
- Guy Fawkes (NEW)
- New titles (NEW)
- Books browse page (7th last month
- Kids browse page (6th last month)
- OverDrive about page (10th last month)
November’s popular blog posts
Popular blog posts published in November on the website:
- Bishopdale 2017: The Christchurch Documentary Project Sam
- Armistice Day – Will you remember them? Angela
- Watch this space: Lindsay Chan maps Christchurch street art Donna
- Fake news – What is the real deal? Darryl
- Ballantynes’ Fire 70th Anniversary – 18 November 2017 Pru
Photos on Flickr
There were 77,980 page views in November on Flickr. It now has a total of 6,967,187 views.
Top on Twitter
We have 4763 followers. Follow us on Twitter.
Note to self: Len Lye exhibition at @ChchArtGallery finishes this weekend, so make sure to grab a visit & revel in its magic. ^DR
Went to a community meeting today, and was asked “Where is your Kardashian cover?”
We love @invlibrary. ^DR
Remember the 5th of November. #Parihaka was invaded on 5 November 1881. ^DR
We have 7500 likes. Like us on Facebook.
Sending Love is a initiative that’s all about sharing aroha this festive season. Write a Christmas card to elderly people who might be feeling a bit lonely.https://sendinglove.co.nz/
Seven of our libraries have drop off boxes for Sending Love. Drop them off by Thursday 14 December, and make someone smile.
Talofa lava. UCArts welcomes you to “Decolonise your tongue” – an evening of Pasifika culture as part of the 2017 Oceanic Memories Conference. This is a free event with special guests; Tusiata Avia, Daisy Lavea-Timo, Victor Rodger, Sudesh Mishra, and Tina Makereti. ^Donna
Kia ora. We have 3 library jobs open – 2 Community Learning Librarian positions (one at New Brighton and one at Te Hāpua: Halswell Centre), and a Libraries Learning Specialist at South Learning Centre. https://www.cccjobs.co.nz/search-result?search=cvid-707e7
Applications close 3 December. ^Donna
If you are interested in how we derive our rankings, we measure page views on our website, organic reach for Facebook posts, and impressions for tweets.