Popular Christchurch City Libraries’ webpages and blog posts in May 2013:
Freegal our free music download service leapfrogged into number two spot this month – or #1 if you don’t count the home page. More than 12,000 people viewed the page, and they spent a long time on it having a look (an average of 5 minutes).
May’s popular blog posts
- Big Library Read (e-book event)
- “Licensed dealers in game” and the Parker-Hulme connection: Dennis Bros: 1902 Donna
- Albert Wendt – A celebration and a fitting end to the Auckland Writers and Readers Festival 2013 Rachel
- Transitional Christchurch – in Auckland Donna
- Why I still love reading fiction Roberta
13 May was our busiest day with more than 2000 views. The photo of the Auckland Writers and Readers Festival team was the most popular, followed closely by Robyn’s lovely apron.
We are sitting on 1,303,439 views.
Top on Twitter
In May we gained 72 new followers, and now have a total of 2427.
One tweet on 13 May got 496 clicks (a lot!)
We have just cracked 3000 followers.
The busiest day was 7 May 2013 with 62 new likes.
The post with the most reach was one on the Margaret Mahy playground concept that won the Amazing places competition (21 May).